The FALKOR PETRA 300 WIN MAG is the apex of the magnum AR class. Equipped with a 22” DRACOS StraightJacket® Barrel System, the PETRA is the Ferrari of the magnum semi-auto class. With accuracy that has never been experienced in a production AR, the PETRA re-defines the expectation. Built with our patented ambidextrous billet receiver and our proprietary recoil reduction system, the PETRA is the perfect rifle for the firearm enthusiast that demands the highest quality and accuracy available. Unlike its bolt gun counterparts, the PETRA has virtually no recoil. The PETRA features our Transition MLOK™ compatible rail, specifically engineered to add strength and rigidity to the union between the upper receiver and the barrel. Each component is designed with the professional end user in mind and machined to aerospace tolerances in FALKOR’s Montana based headquarters.
- Ambi Matched Billet Lower Hard Anodized
- Ambi Matched Billet Upper Hard Anodized
- Ambidextrous Mirrored Controls-Billet Machined Bolt/Mag
- Ambi Take Down Pins
- QuickSnap Dust Cover
- Flared Magwell w/Magwell Grip
- Barrel: 22-inch DRACOS StraightJacket® Barrel System with a 1:9.73 Twist
- FALKOR “Tranny” Free-Float 19” MLOK™ Handguard
- FALKOR Anti-Tilt Nitride BCG
- Geissele Trigger- SSAE
- Luth AR MBA-1 Stock
- FALKOR MACH 300 Ambi-charging handle
- Ambi Short Throw Safety Selector
- Hogue Rubber Overmold Grip or VZ Grip depending on availability
- FALKOR “DS-300” Muzzle Break
- 10 Round Mag Included
- Length Collapsed 42.5-inches
- Weight: (No Mag/Sights) 10.3-pounds
**Please note, Petra is NOT compatible with all suppressors. Contact email@example.com for suppressor recommendations and questions. If you use a suppressor not recommended by Falkor, your warranty will be voided.
**Use only match grade ammo (Federal Gold or Black Hills). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ammo recommendations and questions. If you use ammo not recommended by Falkor, your warranty will be voided.
*Model specifications subject to change at any time due to component availability.