FALKOR 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
A new FALKOR Defense firearm and/or accessory is warranted only to the original customer for 1 year from the date of purchase. FALKOR Defense firearms and/or accessories are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any such defects of which FALKOR Defense receives a valid warranty claim within one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, will be remedied by FALKOR Defense without charge within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the firearm and/or accessory. You are not required to register your firearm and/or accessory at this time to be covered by the warranty. The warranty will be authenticated by the serial number on the firearm. It is recommended to keep your original proof of purchase. This warranty supersedes any and all other warranties. No other representations or claims of any nature shall be binding on or obligate FALKOR Defense.
This warranty applies only if the firearm or accessory was purchased from an approved FALKOR Defense dealer in the United States.
FALKOR Defense will, at it decision, repair or replace, without charge, any FALKOR Defense firearm or accessory that fails due to a defect in material or workmanship.
Parts and labor are included. Repairs are warranted for the duration of the original warranty.
If FALKOR Defense replaces a firearm and/or accessory under this warranty, you will receive a new 1-year warranty.
FALKOR Defense will return replacement firearms and/or accessory to you via prepaid freight.
This warranty does not cover Personal injury, property damage, and/or damage to the firearm and/or accessory caused by:
Defects or malfunctions that are result from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications made or attempted by anyone other than a FALKOR Defense gunsmith.
Use of defective or improper ammunition (anything other than factory new ammunition), steel cased ammo, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear and tear, accidental discharge, or unreasonable use.
Failure to provide proper care or maintenance.
Obstructions in the barrel.
The use of a suppressor not recommend by Falkor.
Any unauthorized alteration or modification of the firearm and/or accessory will void this warranty.
FALKOR Defense shall not be responsible for any claims involving this firearm and/or accessory that will result form the use of faulty, non-standard, re-manufactured or reloaded ammunition.
FALKOR Defense does not authorize any dealer or any other person to vary the terms of this warranty or to make any other express warranties.
FALKOR Defense excludes and will not pay incidental or consequential damages under this warranty. Incidental or consequential damage means any loss, expense, or other damage that cannot be remedied by either repairing any defect in the firearm and/or accessory by replacing the firearm and/or accessory. This warranty does not cover any claims made by any subsequent owner of any FALKOR Defense product.
**Please note, Petra is NOT compatible with all suppressors. Contact email@example.com for suppressor recommendations and questions. If you use a suppressor not recommended by Falkor, your warranty will be voided.
**Use only match grade ammo (or factory new). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ammo recommendations and questions. If you use ammo not recommended by Falkor, your warranty will be voided.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
For warranty service please follow the steps below. Please note that Dealers do not perform any warranty service. Please allow 6-8 weeks for completion of any warranty/repair work.
If your firearm and/or accessory is outside the 1-year warranty window, there will be a $75.00 per hour gun smithing fee as well as the cost for any additional parts needed. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the FALKOR warehouse, unless a legitimate warranty issue is found.
- Call FALKOR Defense customer service at (406) 752-4253 9am to 4pm MST, or email email@example.com, Monday through Friday.
- Complete a customer warranty form and email back to FALKOR Defense representative. If the proper warranty and repair form is not included with your shipment, FALKOR will send the item will be sent back to customer.
- Ensure the firearm is completely unloaded.
- It is dangerous and illegal to ship a loaded firearm through the mail.
- Visually and physically check both the chamber and the magazine.
- If for any reason the gun cannot be completely unloaded prior to shipping, call FALKOR Defense at (406) 752-4253 for assistance.
- Include the completed warranty form that details the issue(s) and proof of purchase with the firearm and/or accessory inside the package.
- Prepare your unloaded gun for shipping.
- Put your firearm in the original box, if available.
- If you do not have the original box, it is best to ship the gun, assembled, in a hard gun case.
- Write warranty work on the outside of the box.
- Insure the package for the replacement value of the gun.
- If sending for warranty work due to issues with shooting suppressed, include your suppressor WITH the appropriate paperwork (a copy of your approved ATF FORM 4). If this is not done we will request you send your suppressor separately which will lengthen the time for our gunsmiths to assess and complete the warranty work.
- Ship to this address:
FALKOR Defense, Inc
2902 US Hwy 93 N
Kalispell, MT 59901
** This policy is subject to change without prior notice. Please check to ensure you have the most current version of our policy.