Built for those that live for the hunt.
Lightweight & Dependable,
Everything you need in the backcountry.
- MT7 short action
- Billet short action receiver Remington 700TM footprint
- Nitride finish Receiver, DLC Bolt
- Wire EDM cut lug ways
- M16 style extractor
- Trigger mount 2 pin (.125)
- Integrated recoil lug
- Receiver machined from Pre-hardened 416ss
- Vertical side bolt release, that is much stronger than the standard horizontal
- Weight including bolt assembly: 25oz
- 1 1/16×16 TPI barrel thread tenon
- Recoil lug thickness .260
- Recoil lug protrusion from action .230
- Feed Type: Push Feed
- Port Length: 2.900″
- Over pressure safety: Directional Raceway Gas Port (9 O’Clock)
- Firing Pin Material: pre-hardened 4140 Chrome Moly on a 7075 Aluminum Shank
- Firing Pin spring Force 20lbs
- One piece bolt machined from 4340 chrome moly
- Fluted bolt to allow debris to be removed from lug ways
- Changeable bolt knobs
- Plunger ejector
- Recessed bolt nose 2 lug 90 degree throw
- Bartlien #3 profile barrel cerakoted black (carbon fiber barrel upgrade optional at additional cost)
- Falkor ARES Muzzle Brake
- Trigger Tech Special
Retail List Price:
$4,699 – $5,199
The Hunter rifle was designed to withstand the harsh elements and rugged terrain you might encounter while you are on the chase. Manufactured in Montana, where big game is ‘world renowned’, we know a thing or two about how to build a rifle for small & big game hunting.
DON’T PROMISE…PROVE. Our mission? To build world-class bolt action rifles that are designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most stringent aerospace standards in the world…period. To achieve that objective, every part is scrutinized for tolerance, and meticulously inspected to prove functionality. To achieve and maintain this type of quality, we manufacture our Actions “in-house” right here in Montana, using American made materials. Promising is one thing, proving is another.
Falkor Defense Actions are manufactured to AS9100 Aerospace standards to Falkor’s engineered drawings. AS9100 is a widely adopted and standardized quality management system for the aerospace industry. This means procedures, processes, and work instructions (including inspection) are developed and audited specifically for our Actions. Our inspection criteria includes Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) checks, and in-process inspection plans through all operations.
Steel Caliber offerings Carbon Fiber Caliber offerings
.260 REM 6.5PRC
6.8 WESTERN .308 WIN
*Model specifications subject to change at any time due to component availability.